Sunday 2 November 2008

Welcome to my novel.

Welcome to what I hope to update (almost) every day during November 2008. This will be my fifth year taking part in NaNoWriMo and apart from allowing my (then) girlfriend to read the previous years attempt leading up to my 2006 session I've been quite adamant about not letting people see what I write each year.

I want that to change this year and so, this happens. My first days worth of writing will be going up momentarily I hope and I expect to upload the previous day's work soon after arriving home each afternoon. Or around that time on the days I don't work.

I expect it to be largely uninteresting, probably filled with cliches and the like, and there's every chance that no-one will bother reading past the first day's entry.
Uncaught typos exist in the first three days postings as I had set OpenOffice's language incorrectly.

No comments: